Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Two Thousand Thank You's

Over 2000 times, someone has come to my blog to either just look around or (hopefully) read a post or two.  

I find myself both completely astounded and humbled that so many would find my stories not only of interest, but find that they touch something within themselves as they read.  Perhaps it was something that was a reminder of days gone by, of a childhood where we didn't understand just how "real" the world really was.  Perhaps it was something that brought a smile, maybe even a giggle sometimes.  

Your comments and suggestions for future stories, either in person or on Facebook or in messages and emails have inspired me, and encouraged me to continue something that I first thought a fleeting fancy.   

Whatever your reason for stopping by.... whatever your reason for suggestions and/or comments.... I am truly thankful for each of you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment